Friday, February 13, 2015

Listening to Deep Feelings

I am so grateful to be associated with the deep feelings within me.

With all the commotion around me, and the habits of the past, it has been a real breakthrough to be quiet for long enough to feel the deep feelings within.

In the deep peace and quiet, I simply feel calm.

Whenever actions come out of this, they are sure and certain, and happen without delay.

I am able to do things without panic, even things which were unapproachable or confused earlier.

My deep feelings of peace are like the root structures deep in the ground between trees.

Apparently, trees communicate and send nutrients back and forth where they are needed.

In the same sense, like minds find me and we share our uplifting and courageous stories.

We encourage each other through our associations.

We appreciate the projects and goals we have been led to accomplish.

We nurture and uplift each other.

Listening to my deep feelings has put me on a completely different path, not only in content, but in a confident and satisfying approach.

It is a wonderful thing to be connected to your actual purpose, and to find the resources for it easily within reach.

Turning from my old path, with its familiar course, required many new resources which I had to discover for the first time.

This work has built a foundation for my new path, which fits me much more harmoniously and comfortably.

I am grateful for the disruption which finally clued me into the fact that I was far away from my true desires, and made it intolerable to continue in the old way any more.

Now, the rigorous work of learning how to listen more and more deeply, has built a new practice which has created my new life.



© 2015 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment