Friday, February 27, 2015

Never Accept Prison

It is not necessary to accept the prison that was built around you.

The people who built it are not in charge of you.

You are.

By dissolving your prison bars through distraction, claiming your own power, and forgiveness, you can create a release program for yourself.

I have many ways of distracting myself when I feel myself getting anxious and then depressed.

I am better and better at catching myself before I get on the downward spiral.

Many writers and their books and workshops taught me how the mind worked and gave me courage to latch on to their uplifting teachings.

Hardest was the work on forgiveness.  I read Collin Tipping’s book, RADICAL FORGIVENESS and used the worksheet many times.

I just didn’t want to carry that weight around anymore.

Finally, the scales tipped and I am able to direct or redirect my thought when needed.

Now, I am more active in creating the wonderful life I desired.

I realize that I no longer have to carry out the hidden directives of my parents.

I can carry out my own directives and direct them to the wonderful life of my own choosing.

I am grateful for the many writers, their trials and their strengths in overcoming their obstacles.

Each time I take a new step in establishing my freedom, I am dissolving one of the bars of my old prison.

The bars are dissolved, the walls are down.

It is wonderful to be able to say that now I live in a beautiful place of my own creating, doing work that I value and love, and that other people also value and love.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment