Monday, February 16, 2015

Moving Away From Panic

I realized today as self-doubt set in that it was historic and came from sources other than myself.  

It took a little while to get back on the track, but then My Universe kicked in, the Universe I have chosen to live in.

I love what I am doing with my time.

I love how many ways have come to me to be of service.

I love all the new uplifting ideas that continue to add to my product lines and how people are beginning to respond to the new energy that is me.

I love all the newfound ways to market my uplifting product lines.

I love being receptive to good and uplifting ideas.

Up, up, up, not down to despair anymore.

Up, up, up, not getting caught in someone’s else’s net.

Up, up, up, out of historical patterns imprinted on me when I was too young to know how to deal with them.

But deal with them I have, and shall continue to do so as required.

I am an adult, and I made different choices than my parents did.

I am responsible for my wonderful life.

I know how to live the way I want to.

This is My Live and I am living in My Wonderful Universe.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment