Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Ways

A talk by Dr. Joe Dispenza reminded me how he creates his day.

He originally talked about this in the movie “What the Bleep?”

In the youtube audio I listened to, 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOnJ8FPNpm8, he discussed his interest in people who have had instantaneous healings.

Since they came from very different backgrounds, religions, cultures and races, he found only three things they had in common.

One thing was their belief that they could find a solution.

Another was that they were responsible for their condition.

A third was that they were willing to practice redirecting their thinking consistently for as long as it might take.

Dr. Dispenza reminded me that we all have millions and billions of thoughts every day and that they all create tiny connections in the brain.

It gave me a boost about giving myself something new to think about so that I could have different results in my life.

Since I have made significant progress in other ways, I have decided to give this a try.

I am looking forward to the differences it will make.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment