Monday, January 19, 2015

Love and Appreciation

I am in a new place because of the disturbances in my old path.

I could see where it was taking me, and I knew I had to find another way to guide my life.

The cost has been immense, but there is a reward.

I have greater peace of mind.

I know that further growth will reveal solutions even for events and circumstances that appear unresolved as of yet.

I am astounded to come to that conclusion and feel very supported that I can do so.

I have discovered a strength, a warmth, a conviction of love that communicates Itself to me like no other message or presence before.

It is part of my new path.

It has certainly always been there.

I could never have survived without it.

I am grateful for the soul-growth that is revealing It to me.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment