Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Beautiful Time

In this time of new year and new beginnings, I feel myself moving towards my goals, but also remembering past obstacles.

I have learned to spend my time where I want to see  myself, but it is still a new habit.

As I continue to see myself fulfilling my purpose, I am coming into contact with people who are ready to receive what I have to offer.  

Even though I am not sure how these steps will pan out, as they are certainly new to me, I can feel that they are a part of who I am becoming.

I have been faithful and persistent about creating what I love to do and what I feel is valuable to society.

The Universe is bringing more and more opportunities to me to define my purpose and to express it creatively.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment