Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Revamping From the Inside

After a thorough inventory of what was not working and a rigorous and desperate search to correct that, I have a whole new set of skills and a self-image to go with it.

It has changed my life.

Redesigning an entire internal network has taken some time, but as the foundations are more secure now, an entirely different set of experiences is emerging.

There are new connections.

There is appreciation.

By starting with recognition and appreciation for what is authentically me, there is no longer this huge gap of trying to establish a non-existent connection since what I was doing had nothing whatsoever to do with my values, my desires, my joys.

Now that I am moving in the direction of what I value and love, the connections are becoming easier and more frequent and more uplifting.

I feel validated and happy and fulfilled, instead of deflated, disappointed and frustrated even though I was excellent at what I did.

It was really confusing, I can tell you.

The inside remodel has a much better outlook.

Now that I have discovered the process, I am enjoying the results.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment