Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Life in New Terms

I love celebrating my divine life.

I am living the life of an immortal, eternal, infinite,harmonious, loved being.

I have no worries.

I turn inward to the great Intelligence and Love of the Universe whenever I need to know something.

That takes me right where I need to be.

I can see it all revealing itself before me.

What a great life I have ahead of me.

I can now see what a great foundation I was building when I look at the challenges I had to face in the past.

I had no idea at the time.

I was just immersed in the struggle.

But I did face the challenges and now the solutions I learned to put together are giving me this amazing new life, full of so many rich freedoms.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment