Saturday, August 2, 2014

Every Wonderful, Abundant, Good Thing

It has been eight years since I was propelled to change the direction of my life.

I had to seek out a new course rigorously and diligently.

What I found was so different from what I had been taught.

I learned I could embody the rich life I sought through changing my attitude and practices.

Because what I was taught, even though it was good, had been practiced in a limited way around me, I was living in a good, but limiting way.

Until I learned a deep and individual self-appreciation, I accepted only what others could see about me.

Since giving myself the authority to be the deeply purposeful, creative individual I am, and to explore my gifts, I have enhanced my life one hundred fold.

I have many times more to share and many more ways to share it.

I have become so abundant, and I richly enjoy my new surroundings and my new life.

I am able to lift up others as well as myself as I create and distribute my new product lines and, I am seeing evidence of this daily.

It is a wonderful world to discover.

From the “within”, in its purest and most abundant form, you, too, all of us, have unique and valuable gifts to share in unlimited and unlimiting ways.

We have access to every, wonderful, abundant, good thing.


©  2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment