Saturday, July 26, 2014

Flooding Myself with Happiness

In addition to flooding myself with light, I am flooding myself with happiness.

The idea of light felt so good, I decided to try out happiness, too.

It is a wonderful feeling to flood happiness throughout my body.

As I brush my hair, walk from the cabin to the outdoor kitchen, chop vegetables, use my eyes to gaze around my surroundings, I flood myself with happiness throughout my body.

This is changing my perception of myself.

Instead of old ruminating pathways, I am inviting new visitors to stay.

I am changing my thoughts from old defaulting patterns to new conscious ones that I choose.

I have a lighter step;  I have a happier outlook.

I am embodying the idea and practice of happiness.

-----------------
Written 7-23-2014


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment