Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Descended and Transcended

Are you a descendent or a transcendent?

Up until now, I have been a descendent.

Because of my intense discomfort and the need to heal my child trauma, I have been driven even further inward.

I am learning to transcend the circumstances I was given.

It is turning out that healing neither rolls back the clock, nor does it let me jump back on the wheel of time in a way to experience the life and success of someone without child trauma.

But the inward guidance I have learned to receive is sending me back out in a way that transcends my experience and sends me into a different Universe of contribution.

You see, it turns out, that despite the cruel messages I received, I am worthy, and I do have something wonderful to offer and to contribute.

I have an entirely new way to live that is also not dependent on the ways and methods of a typical life path to success.

This inner knowledge and its outward expression goes beyond compensation.

It is impelled differently.

Though my experience, I am transformed from a descendent to a transcendent.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment