Friday, July 11, 2014

Be Honest

What do you need to be happy?

Is it the media version of the American dream”

Or does your heart’s joy have a different direction?

I was amazed at my version of happiness once i was able to hear it clearly.

After trying my whole life to line up to the media-induced view around me, I realized I could never get there.

so then I looked inward and found a vision and a mission I enjoy and believe in.

I continued nurturing my own dream and i am living it now.

I am learning to ask for just what I need in order to keep moving forward and it is working.

With something lined up in one direction, my project and my life are moving forward in a completely fulfilling way for me.

It is honestly the best I could dream.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment