Saturday, July 26, 2014

Flooding Myself with Light

I flood every part of my body with light.

Every time I think about my body, I direct light through it.

As I’m getting dressed, tying my shoes, folding my clothes, washing dishes, performing any function, I send light in that direction.

This is a brand new practice for me, but already I am feeling a difference.

It is changing my attitude from criticism, worry, despair, and giving me a sense of lightness, awareness, appreciation.

While the world adds woe, I add light.

While the world weighs me down, I add appreciation.

I am doing all the little things, but with a sense of floating over all that heaviness.

I flood myself with light, every little step.

------------------
Written 7-23-2014


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment