Friday, February 14, 2014

The Contrast

If I feel pressured, I do not need to make the connection.

I am already connected to the Universe and it is an open and easy flow.

When I need to know something, it comes to me in an appropriate way.

If it is urgent, I receive the message several times to pay attention to a particular thing.

If it is not urgent, it is a more gentle message.

Pressure, however, is not part of the Universe.

It comforts, guides, prepares.

All my needs and desires are inspired and fulfilled through the Universe.

There is an easy flow whenever I am listening.

I appreciate the contrast with the messages that create a sense of pressure or unhappiness or excitement.

Those are simply the media surroundings and all the people who are responding to them.

I can help create an oasis of peace by noticing the difference and returning my own thought to that sense of listening within.

Then I am able to continue with my day calmly, connected with the unlimited resources that the Universe is always providing.

I am so grateful.

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment