Wednesday, February 19, 2014

One Direction

I am interested in attending many different kinds of events for causes that I believe in.

But now, I am thinking in terms of one direction only.

Everything is focused on whether it aids me in my deep purpose.

If it does not, I do not need to give it further consideration.

If it does, then that is where I belong.

It is so interesting being at this point.

I have talked myself into going to meetings many times for good reasons.

But now, it is time to focus completely on the one important thing.

When I weigh which activity to choose for a particular day, I get a feeling in myself.

It is either happy, positive and uplifting or it is confused, uneasy, and a little bit of a downer.

I appreciate the service of this very clear indicator.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment