Saturday, February 8, 2014

Now Is All There Is

It is easy to bring up memories from the past and feel their emotional imprint.

Reliving those feelings may be a pleasant experience or an unpleasant one.

Either way, it ties us to what once was.

In order to move forward, it is important to value the present time.

This is the time in which we have to act, to be happy, to make plans, to carry them out.

Embracing what is right in front of us and connecting it to the dreams we have enables us to take step after step to realize our dreams.

Even as I feel the emotions from the past, I realize they are just not useful to me.

I encourage myself to move forward by feeling the excitement of my dream enacted.

As I work backwards from where I see myself in my dream to where I am now, I am empowered to take action to get me closer to my dream.

Ideas come for staging areas, product design and supplies to make them, selling and teaching locations, original construction sites to support the spirit of what I am doing.

The Universe supplies all the ideas we could ever need.

Which ones excite you?

Which ones line up with where you see yourself?

Are you reaching far enough?

Can you imagine the most outrageous and exciting goals for yourself?

Then those are the ones you want to pursue, even as you work day-to-day right where you are.

Using your “now” time to place yourself in the most desirable situation you can imagine is the first step to getting yourself there.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment