Thursday, February 6, 2014

Intuition and Guidance

My plans for this weekend were joyously planned out.

This morning, about 8:00 AM, I was surprised by a sense of sadness that would not leave me.

I finally decided that I would be happy wherever I was, no matter what was going on.

A couple of hours later, I received a call canceling my evening out-of-town class, which I always look forward to, due to the weather.

I am glad that I had already decided to be happy.  The cancellation of that class impacted a series of events that were also out-of-town.

However, because I had already decided to be happy, my morning is proceeding just fine.

I am able to move forward on a couple of projects earlier than I expected, and I have just designed another fun decorative thing to make and started making it.

I have been paying more attention to my intuition and not regretting it.

I am guided in advance to take care of things whether I am aware of them or not.

Listening in this way prevents me from putting too much weight on an event, and prepares me for a move in any direction.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment