Monday, September 2, 2013

So Loved


All the ways that the Universe is taking care of me shows that I am so loved.

All the people that support and encourage me are part of the Universe’s way of showing me that.

All the ideas that come to me to share are further evidence.

When I talk to people about my business goals and how I am accomplishing them, they are delighted.

My business goals and methods allow me to show respect for my clientele and expand their capacities.

Since they have unlimited potential, they are able to engage themselves and enjoy the process of discovery and education.

I love finding solutions that are workable and go further than I expect.

That is the nature of the gifts from the Universe.

When we look farther than our present circumstances and ask how we can give, the Universe floods in with ideas.

As we continue to listen and continue to act, our ability to give expands.

This is the Universe showing us how loved we are and helping us to show how loved everyone else is.

This is the business plan of the Universe, that we are all so loved.



© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.inspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment