Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So Happy and Grateful


I am so happy and grateful to be walking along this path.

I have learned to ask and listen.

Sometimes I listen first, and then get my answer first.

I am revisiting an event from seven years ago.

I have come a long way.

I have new skills, plus experiences.

I know how to ask and how to listen...

Guidance and direction and everything else needed to bring it to pass are right here.

There is not one but not the others.

It is all a package deal.

The Universe does not play games nor tease.

The Universe speaks to our heart, our soul.

It expresses us completely.

As I prepare in this moment, so have I been preparing in all the other moments.

As I have been supplied generously in all the other moments, so am I supplied generously in this moment as well.

I anticipate, expect and receive all at once.

It is the nature of the Universe.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment