Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How I Know I Am Loved, Cherished and Adored


Whenever I get feelings that are negative, I can simply put those away and turn toward better feelings.

I know how to choose them for myself now, and I can do it every time.

That is how I know I am loved, cherished and adored.

Since I have learned how deeply imprinted early experiences can be, and I have learned how to consciously choose the direction I wish to go, I am living a much happier and fulfilling life.

I am not stuck with the early hidden impressions and the directions they took me.

I have new tools, techniques and skills which are moving me in the direction I wish to go.

I love doing my work.

I love the feelings of appreciation I am receiving.

I love the support I am feeling.

I am surrounded by those who love, cherish and adore me.

It all started within me.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment