Monday, September 23, 2013

No Harshness


I no longer accept harshness into my life.

Since it was the basis of so much of my early experience, I have had to learn  how to replace it.

Now that I know I am loved, cherished, and adored, I am seeing a different approach from within, and therefore all around me.

As I insisted that I must be loved, cherished and adored, I was led to the many wonderful inspired writers who have helped me rewrite and redirect my life.

I no longer accept harshness.

Instead, I have been led to understand why I am here and how to release my “hidden splendor”.

I am now led to frequent those places which are supportive and to seek out and attract those people who are appreciative of me.

What a different life.

Instead of fighting to “bloom where I am planted”, I have been able to find more fertile growing conditions.

I am led to those who are working in the same direction as I am, to be embraced by those on my path, to have a larger outreach with unlimited distribution, and to affect so many others to see that they, too, are loved, cherished and adored.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment