Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Beauty of One's Own True Path

There is a power and a beauty of staying on one’s own true path.

Once you discover it and feel the difference it makes in your life, it continually pulls you back on track.

There may be many distractions, but there is no comparison for deep authenticity.

I feel most fulfilled, whole, complete, satisfied, happy, joyous when I am immersed in carrying out my purpose.

Even my tiny steps are full of joy.

I can feel the security of the new foundation I am building.

With tiny steps, there are no gaps.

Each tiny step is infused with trust and commitment.

Each tiny step finds support and guidance and fulfillment.

The thousands of tiny steps which are healing me are connecting down to heal the most minute hurt.

Nothing is being left out in this comprehensive and gentle healing process.

I am not able to proceed until everything is in place.

That is when the next tiny step appears along my true path.

Each tiny step opens onto its own wide vista.

The work I am doing carries me along my own true path in an uplifting manner.

My work increases in effectiveness.

I feel the presence of my good work as I put my ideas into action.

The happiness and calm I feel each day informs me that I am on my own true path.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment