Saturday, November 23, 2019

Staying Faithful to Your Vision

Once you discern your purpose, your faithfulness will bring you more than you can imagine.

As I take my tiny steps to establish my foundation, I can feel some of what is building on it.

The more steps I take, I feel the vision filling out more completely.

As I take the final (?) step, I am overwhelmed by the happiness which moves into place.

I know there will always be more steps, but this one feels as though it completes an important part of my life-puzzle.

I am moved into deep calm and peace.

I feel the fruits of my faithfulness.

I have not been distracted.

I have kept myself on the track which has been revealed to me through many steps of healing.

I feel the substance and shape of what is to come.

I am beginning to see the results on the outside as well as through inner vision.

My consistency and refusal to give up has given me a rock-solid foundation.

I hae absolute confidence in my ability to continue to build on my new foundation.

Thre tremendous volume of work which I have created throughout my healing is gaining an outlet.

It will be able to bless others who are ready to do their own healing work.

I am blessed through my vision and so are so many others.

I am grateful for the sense of purpose which continues to move through me as I listen within and take outward steps of action.

I am grateful for the resources which continue to show up in exactly the right way for me as I stay faithful to my vision.

I am here, and it is enough.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment