Sunday, November 3, 2019

Getting Used to Happiness

My experience of happiness keeps growing and growing.

I am finding more places to be happy and more ways of finding and expressing happiness.

By creating opportunities to do what I love, I am sharing my happiness.

It is a privilege to feel the presence of happiness becoming so prevalent in my life.

As I look at the distance I have come from a tense and anxious life to one where I can choose to be calm and creative, I am very grateful.

I am living in an atmosphere of upliftment and inspiration.

I am prepared to make room for space to express the wonderful ideas which come to me.

I am grateful to spend the time it takes to listen and to act.

I am grateful for the friends and support which I receive wherever I go.

In new situations, opportunities for well-being are provided.

I a always surrounded by beauty and resources.

I experience a feeling of harmony everywhere.

My well-being depends on my practice of listening within.

In the quiet of my inward thoughts, I listen for direction and I receive it.

I am given clear guidane to know what to do and to do it.

Step by tiny step, I arrive at my goal.

I am always in the right place at the right time.

I am able to discard any interference or disturbance.

I am able to discern what belongs in my path and what does not belong there.

I take my tiny steps as i build my foundation for service.

I am creating an organization for outreach.

My firm foundation expands as I receive new ideas for sharing inspiration and peace.

It is my privilege to listen and to receive ideas and to act on them as my experience of happiness overflows.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment