Monday, November 11, 2019

Inner and Outer Organization

As I follow my priorities from within, I am able to organize my surroundings.

I discover what I need and what I am ready to release.

I find myself doing things in an unplanned, but effective, order.

I am willing to move forward in a different way.

I feel surrounded by comfort, having only what I need.

My relationships are better; I have time for others.

As I organize, I inspire it in others.

I am able to support the needs of others, because I am no longer overwhelmed by my own.

The peace I agree to within, expresses itself on the outside.

My wholeness is restful.

I agree to release what is holding me back.

I move forward freely.

Those who can support me appear.

I willingly accept their support.

I am able to take steps which used to be difficult for me.

i encounter good results.

As I heal, I find I am growing in service to others.

I move deeper and see myself more clearly.

I find teachers for skills I have wanted to learn.

My desires from within find fulfillment.

I sense the presence of those who desire to receive my gifts.

I am gently urged forward.

My inner release finds fulfillment in accomplishing what is most important to me.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment