Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sorting Through the Miasma

With so much new freedom and happiness through my healing, it is a definite contrast for me to deal with heaviness.

As I sorted through the heavy feeling, I found it was a reaction to doing a particular project.

I have freely chosen the project, but there was heaviness, and dread.

As I isolated my feelings around this project, I saw that it was one more reaction to the past.

I no longer have to contend with the jealousy and negativity of the past.

I now allow myself to do the things I want to do.

I give myself complete permission to enjoy everything I do.

I embrace my creativity and happiness.

I spend the whole day doing the things I love.

With this knowledge, I moved into action and got started on my project.

I am grateful to have built a new foundtion for my life through many tiny steps.

The tiny steps have made it possible to move forward.

Tiny steps are so small, almost no one notices.

I feel the motion, though.

After many tiny steps are taken, the result of the action becomes visible.

Tiny steps are one of the ways I sort through the miasma of bad feeling.

I am alerted to it through memories of past negativity.

Now that I fill my days with doing what I love, I notice the contrast.

I can redirect my thought and take action.

I am conscious and mindful of what is going on in my life.

I am grateful for the power this gives me to shape my own life in a positive manner.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment