Saturday, June 29, 2019

Radiant Presence

I know I am in the radiant presence of the divine whever I receive a wonderful idea for service.

The wonderful ideas allow me to express my love by making beautiful things.

When I make them, they are infused with inspiration, balance, harmony.

As I work, I am filled with upliftment and happiness.

My entire day becomes satisfying and delightful.

Everything I do serves my higher purpose.

I am led from step to step in a gentle flow.

All my needed resources become visible and are at hand.

The people who can most benefit from what I do appear at the right time and in the right place.

My continuous expression of the ideas which come to me through radiant presence guarantees my connection.

As I receive, so I attract.

As I travel, the conditions which are necessary for me to carry out my purpose also appear.

I meet new people who are already in position to feel my deep connection and to receive its benefits.

I enjoy the support of community with them.

We confirm each other’s deep spirituality.

A new level of sharing and release becomes possible.

I share what I see of divine awareness within them.

Our combined uplifting practice releases gentle power into the atmopshere around us.

Others are introduced to a combination of awareness.

We are not isolated in our perception.

All the steps we are taking individually are resulting in a larger connection and collective uplifitng power.

The benefits are enormous.

What were solely harmonously functioning bodies and businesses become harmoniously functioning communities.

Harmoniously functioning communities are inclusive of solutions for the well-being of everyone in them.

Generous solutions become the rule.

Lack disappears.

All experience raidant presence in the work they do.

It is the natural release of the uplifting power of service.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment