Saturday, June 22, 2019

Filling In

When I asked myself, “What am I trying to connect to?”, the answer was “Myself”.

I am learning that all the years of surviving by fulfilling the requirements of others led me farther and farther way from myself.

My own path has yet to be defined.

As I explore what I need, I am discovering how to fill in the large gaps in my experience.

The tiny steps I am taking are the connectors to who I am.

They are connecting me to what I love to do.

As I explore, I am receiving support from many diverse communities.

As I take the risk of exposing my ideas to others, I am receiving thoughtful consideration from them.

The comments which I receive are heartfelt.

They are authentic.

They are sincere.

As I connect to myself, I am connecting to others in an uplifting way.

The gloom, depression, and anxiety of the past identifed me incorrectly.

They were the wasteland of my undeveloped selfhood.

They masked the true intent of my life.

All the years of wandering around in the gloom were never an indication of who I am.

I had to find the resources to emerge into the light and I have done so.

Everywhere I go, I am finding more light, more definition.

I am always welcome, always accepted.

It is a new and comforting world for me.

I am expanding effortlessly.

My steps touch on solid ground.

My uncertainty recedes and is replaced by confident connection.

I feel the inner direction to connection.

I see my connecton manifested in new and welcoming ways.

I can trust who I am and where I am.

I am loved, cherished, adored.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment