Sunday, June 9, 2019

Building Connections

Recently, I was unable to post my inspirational blogs.

Even though I had written them, I was unable to release them to the public due to lack of an internet connection.

I feel a connection when I share my good ideas.

When I was unable to do that, although I had many ideas ready to share, I did not feel the connection.

I am leaving a long isolation due to habits formed in early childhood through child trauma.

I am learning to connect with others on a deep level.

I am having to develop this ability step-by-step since I have no foundation to build on.

As I redefine and rebuild my life, my connections are being built.

Finding safe connections is a challenge for me.

My new connections are built on awareness of good character and sincerity.

I value honesty in my connections.

My childhood innocence seeks purity and sincerity in my connections.

I am careful to look for these qualities.

As my search widens, I have learned that I can sense a core-identity.

Most people are wonderful, and it is safe to get to know them.

Bad experiences are rarer now that I know the difference between my early influencers and that I can trust the motives of most others.

I am gradually finding safety to explore deeper connections as I continue to expand my outreach.

I am grateful for the many opportunities which I am finding to break out of my habitual isolation.

Although I enjoy my introspection, it is very speical to find safe and supportive connections.

I am enjoying the opportunity to explore different communities, locally, as I travel, and on-line.

There are many wonderful ways to build connections, through activities, conversation, and through releasing strong and valuable ideas.

I am grateful that I have the opportunity to participate and contribute to all of them.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment