Thursday, June 13, 2019

Letting Creativity Flow

The overarching divine presence harmonizes our daily life.

As we go within and discern the deep peace, we feel guided to listen and to take note.

In the quiet, we feel creative joy rise up and flow through us.

It explodes outward in ecstasy and we rush to keep up with it.

The forms change as we are drawn to different topics.

The topics may come from deep within and result in our daily observations.

The topics may have a quality of mysticism.

Their forms may be representational, or abstract, and may show up as painting, weaving, dancing.

Creativity flows in whatever form suits our nature the best.

Whenever we draw upon it, it is there, ready to inspire and move us.

Creativity begins with a thought, a feeling.

It persists until we sense it, and then, using us as its messenger, it flows outward.

I sense creativity as an active presence within me.

It impels me to express it.

It translates itself into my preferred forms.

It is how I express my individuality.

As I feel impelled to learn new skills, creativity expresses itself in new and diverse ways.

I find that the message of my individuality and perception adapts to different ways of expression.

I am always open to growth and expansion as my skills increase.

I can share my message in more distinct and defined ways.

I gain courage in sharing my message as my skills expand in new directions.

As I grow spiritually within, my message flows outward in increasingly creative ways.

I incorporate the joy of creativity in my message and it flows more feely.

Every step I take within is parallelled in creativity without.

I have discovered a constant flow by listening within.

I feel the presence of my Source and I am happy and satisfied and secure in it.

I know that the message of my creativity is being received.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment