Monday, July 1, 2019

My Life of Security and Peace

I am in a place of respect and joy.

I love my life of wholeness and grace.

What I receive I know comes from within, from my contact with the Universe.

I freely receive and freely give.

I am always in a place of abundance.

I live securely and certainly in that knowledge.

My health and well-being come from taking action in that knowledge.

I am able to help others come to that knowledge for themselves.

They, too, have the spiritual connection within which enables them to receive guidance.

All our character is shaped and expressed through our connection to the divine within.

We are able to create an uplifing life for ourselves and to encourage and help others to do so.

As we gain in knowledge of our own security, we are led to take appropriate action in that direction.

As we share our knowledge, others are uplifted to listen within and to take appropriate action.

The benefits which come to us are not exclusive.

They are available to all who listen within.

Gaining a desire for quietness and peace within leads to secure decision-making.

We naturally discover the places and take actions which give us security.

By sharing our knowledge and our peace, others find the same kinds of resources within themselves.

All is well within, and therefore, all is well in our surroundings.

We remove ourselves from doubt and insecurity when we live our lives from divine direction.

We are always where we can receive and give.

We are always satisfied.

We are always fulfilled.

Our lives are lived in a realm of understanding, patience, and joy.

We give that to ourselves and we give it to those around us.

We grow in the grace of our divine development.

Our community expands securely.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment