Thursday, July 11, 2019

Grounding and Connection

I am discovering my right to be grounded and connected.

All the disconnections created by trauma are finding their connections, one by one.

As I listen within and take my guided tiny steps, I place myself on my own foundation.

I am connected and immoveable.

I observe the activities of others, but I am connected and commited to my own foundation and path.

I am prepared within and without for each step of progress.

My unbreakable connection to my goal unfailingly steers my course.

As I realize the power of my connection, I can take my beginning steps at any time.

My connection is unrelenting and is a consistent driver from within.

Any misstep is corrected, and I regain my path quickly.

I am wholly commited and connected to my foundation and my path.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment