Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Comfort From Within

I am discovering the persistent presence and consistency of comfort from within.

Whenever I am faced with confusion or uncertainty, I can find my way forward by listening within.

My intuition goes into action and I am led to take the steps I need, big or small.

Mostly, I take lots of tiny steps, but every once in a while, I take a big step.

I figure the foundation has been laid through the many tiny steps to allow a big step.

When a big step happens, all the minutae of details are present, supporting the big step.

The importance of establishing connections through all the tiny steps is essential.

These little steps are a comfort every time they are taken.

This comfort assures support for the big step.

As we listen within, and find the comforting Presence, we are able to act on Its Guidance.

We see our progress by going from comfort to comfort in each tiny step.

Then we can observe the larger step and have a larger perspective on the comfort we have been creating and maintaining.

As I create a comforting atmosphere for myself, I see how it comes from wthin and expands around me.

I gain trust and assurance for myself as I expand my range this way.

I find that comforting situations and atmosphere come to meet me.

When I clearly define what comforts me and then create and maintain it, that is what appears wherever I go.

Any situation which does not feel comfortable is a warning and a protection.

I can find another way.

After all, that is what I have been doing through my new practice of listening within.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment