Sunday, July 28, 2019

Courage to Rebuild

I am receiving the ideas I need from many wonderful resources in order to rebuild my life.

I can feel the new foundation taking place as I take each new step.

I can choose the company I keep and the supportive friends I enjoy.

I can find the solution to each big and little manifestation of the negativity of the past.

My steps are more sure as I place my need to be fulfilled and happy in the forefront of my activities.

Being in a direct line to receive the good I have always worked for makes it easier to rebuild.

My life is worthy and important;  I am not here just to serve the needs of others.

My life has a value of its own, newly discovered.

I am able to proceed directly to my own goals.

Everything which I learn helps me move more securely toward my goal.

My foundation becomes stronger as I express myself clearly and confidently.

I attract those of good character around me as I express myself without fear.

I have the courage to learn the new skills which will insure my success.

I feel the presence of security and guidance taking me to where I belong.

I am able to recognize the attracting force of my healing and to receive its benefits.

I am able to increase my calmness and to expand it into more and more situations around me.

I am able to spend more time in the deep peace which nurtures and nourishes me.

My ability to receive peace is the most important factor in rebuilding my life.

By doing the things I love, I align myself with the peace I desire. 

I remain in the deep peace until it permeates my entire being before I take even one step.

I feel my true nature and capacity in a state of deep peace.

I see that I am living and working from a completely different foundation now that I am building on what is revealed to me in deep peace.

My courage to leave the old foundation of negativity and to explore the possibility of a different kind of foundation has brought me into my new and beautiful life.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment