Monday, May 6, 2019

Reaching Another Goal

I am reaching specific goals that are important to me.

I have always been able to accomplish what I was required to do.

It is different going after my own goals.

After being derailed consistently as I was growing up, I developed layers of defences.

Being able to create a safe path for myself has not been easy.

I am taking action anyway.

Each step that I take creates a new neural path and establishes the fact that I can do the things I desire.

For me, this is momentous.

I am gaining good experiences in taking care of my desires.

I am accomplishing the things that I want to.

I am discovering entire worlds of things which were off limits for me through the cruel limitations which were placed on me as a child.

Breaking through those habits is a challenge I have taken on.

Bit by bit, help comes to me.

My own inspiration is a constant flow counteracting the limitations of the past.

More solutions are attracted as I continue my course.

Now that I have begun, I am assured to progress.

I am grateful to discover the tiny light within and to be guided by it and to watch it grow.

Reaching my own goals seemed an impossible dream, but it is happening.

I am building up my successes one by one.

Completely new paths are opening up to me.

I am entering a different kind of world for myself.

I am no longer subject to the cruel limitations of the past.

I am breaking past them to reach another goal.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment