Friday, May 17, 2019

Directed to Release

During my morning meditation, I received a directive to release a burden which I have been carrying for decades.

It was a quiet and calming message  from within which assured me that I have done enough for my children.

Even though I have been told this fact over and over, I never received it for myself.

Now, I know it is true.  

There is nothing more which I should have or could have done.

I did what was required at the time and it is sufficient.

Those who are affected have their own resources to draw on.

Their opinions about the situation are exactly that, theirs.

I am the only one who can hold my viewpoint, and that is the one I was working with at the time.

Since I am still working with my own viewpoint, I can now release myself from any other requirements.

I am grateful that everyone is launched.

I am grateful that they were able to receive much of what was being taught to them.

I am grateful they have developed their own resources for further growth and contribution to society and civilisation.

I was there for a time, and now I am not.

I have gone on to other projects which are important and vital to me.

I am grateful for the challenges which I overcame to take care of my children.

I am grateful for the intense spiritual growth which I experienced.

I have new opportunities and I am very privileged to be around to pursue them.

I owe nothing.

I am free to invest what I have learned in new directions.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment