Friday, May 3, 2019

Good Experiences

I am filling up with good experiences.

Everything about me attracts good.

I am in a good place to live a balanced and beautiful life.

Everything is working for me as I continue to attract good experiences.

My life is built on the attraction of good.

The spiritual groundwork that I have done places me where I can live in peace, balance and beauty.

My peaceful outlook is so powerful that it draws a peaceful setting to me at all times.

I have peaceful companionship.

Good attaches itself to me.

I am in my right place at the right time.

My life reveals itself in a calm and peaceful way.

My work is established in a peaceful, calm and happy way.

I have abundant resources at hand.

My steps to follow through are peaceful and confident.

I can feel my peace moving ahead of me to place me well.

I am having a good experience as the next steps occur.

I feel a sure and steady power moving me into my place of good experiences.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment