Saturday, May 25, 2019

My Garden

I have found my garden, and it is within me.

In searching out a more comfortable space, I finally realised I do not have to go anywhere else.

I have all I need, right where I am, right in front of me.

I am now free to take the next new step forward.

I am free to build the foundation for releasing my work.

My initial anguished outreach was met with compassion.

There is now a ray of light going where I have been so isolated.

I can follow through on the directions which I have been given.

I can take the steps which are outlined.

I have a way to build my connection with the outside world.

Once I do that, I can release the “hidden splendor”.

The years of personal development underlying the work are creating an atmosphere of receptivity.

Building the structure for releasing the work is the next big step.

At last  everything is in place to begin.

As in a garden, the many steps to prepare the soil have been taken.

As in a garden, the plan has been designed.

As in a garden, the seeds have been sown.

As in a garden, the ideas, the plants, have been growing and becoming mature.

The next step will be bringing the ideas to market where they can be seen, acquired, and utilised.

I am calm and humbled to receive this gift, the gift of connection.

I will learn the steps to bring it about.

Breaking the isolation is a true breakthrough.

In my garden, all is prepared.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment