Monday, March 11, 2019

Serene Beginnings

As I get closer and closer to my goal, and each step has been taken, I find greater serenity.

I am satisfied to be pursuing a new direction in my life.

Everything which has happened before has brought me here.

I am open to the new ideas which I know will be coming.

I feel as though I am finding my home, even though I have no idea what the future is bringing me.

I know that I am always moving toward more peace, happiness and satisfaction.

I have made those qualities a deep part of my life.

As I listen for and receive inspiration, I am continually moved to share it.

New ways consistently open up to me.

I effortlessly connect with the most appropriate resources.

This has been the pattern for the last few years, and it continues to happen.

I am learning to expect good in my life.

I am grateful to recognize soulmates in my many groups of givers.

I am glad to have a beautiful community around me.

I feel my life extending into my new surroundings with peace and calm.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment