Sunday, March 31, 2019

Expanding My Happy Place

I am creating a happy place for myself.

It includes everything I love to do.

I get to travel, play with fabric, do my inspirational writing, make my “meditation drawings”.

I live in serenity and calm, both valued states.

I have wonderful companionship.

I have so much compassion for myself.

It has been a gift to explore how to live in such an honest way with myself.

I began by taking the courage to do something that I love.

Every day has been a step from that point.

Now, even more ways are opening up to share the things I love.

I love bringing people along on my travels and sharing my fabric “journals”.

I love see their whole world view expand as they experience another part of the world through fabric.

My happy place is so overflowing that it has expanded to include people.

I love the feeling of sharing the goodness of the world in the hearts of people who have never had that experience before.

As they grow, they release so much fear of “the other”, or “the stranger”.

As we experience what we have in common, our worldview expands and our friendships increase.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage
www.lovedchedrishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment