Thursday, April 4, 2019

Building in Harmony

By being honest with myself, I can live in absolute and complete harmony.

As I express my ideas, I am building and furnishing my new home.

My expressed ideas create the atmosphere I want to live in.

They attract the surroundings, friends and colleagues that I most enjoy.

As I write, I am voicing the ideas which most sustain me.

As I do my drawing meditations, I experience the calm of repetitious lines and shapes.

As I expand my drawing, I explore new connections between ideas and motion.

As I create with fabric, I make a way for texture, design and color to be expressed.

My honest action to do these things which I love fills me and satisfies me.

I am happy as I pursue and complete them.

They keep me in motion, so that the next step is already in front of me even as I take a breath with my foot poised.

I love living in my new home which is created as I write, draw and sew.

I love letting the ideas which well up in me have a home through my expression of them.

I love sharing them so that others may enjoy them and give them a home as well.

I love the support that ideas garner when they are shared with other caring and appreciative souls.

We have a title of sorts, “cultural creatives”.

It is very appropriate as our work does indeed create the places where it can benefit those who love it.

When there is that much joyous creativity happening, it aligns the world differently.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment