Monday, April 15, 2019

Little Tendencies

I am noticing all the little tendencies of thought which run through me as a constant background to my day.

Many of those are unconscious until I look at them, and then I realize that I would not invite them into a conversation, so I take the step to consciously remove them.

As I replace undesirable judgements, criticisms, and evaluations with appreciation, compassion and patience, my day improves.

I am not subject to low grade depression.

I embrace happiness and healthful activity.

I move myself into uplifting and inspiring creativity.

I value myself and my work.

I do not accept things about myself which I would not voice to anyone else.

I realize it is a pattern from long ago, and it was part of the background accompaniment to my life.

I am leading a life which I choose.

I choose to surround myself with beauty and creativity and happiness.

I have moved onward from the degrading behaviour around me during my childhood and I am creating a wonderful life for myself.

Acting in a conscious manner toward good and uplifting and inspiring activity has totally redirected my life.

I no longer numb myself to my surroundings.

I no longer succumb to a narrow focus in order to maintain any kind of equilibrium.

I look around me.

I see detailed and embracing beauty.

I participate in making beautiful things.

I am embraced and included in conversation and in life.

I place myself where I can serve and where I can be uplifting and inspiring.

I am successful at work which I choose to do.

I overcome the background noise I was raised with and create a conscious and distinct and tangible, beautiful, happiness in which to live.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment