Saturday, April 13, 2019

Surrounded and Included

My expanded view surrounds me and includes me.

I am no longer being cut off from my results.

I can feel the peace and joy and happiness seeping down into my pores.

I can see beyond the things which brought me to this point and my expanded view includes my success.

I continue to follow my heart and my design intuition as I “play” with my materials.

I enjoy how they come together and the fact that I always know when they are “wrong” and need to be rearranged.

The final results please me in simple ways that take away my restless feeling throughout the design process.

That is how I know I have finished.

I can step back and enjoy looking at what I have made and feel happy and complete.

Being surrounded by simple and happy exchanges, I give up my worries and concerns and just enjoy my art.

My simple day-to-day exchanges allow me to be refreshed and comforted as I return to my work.

I feel directed to work on each thing until I run out of steam, and then I work on something else.

Interspersed are complimentary activities as I learn my way around a new location.

I am including a better sense of confidence and success as I trust myself and the way that I work.

I feel comforted by my art and the easy access I am finding to materials and inspiration.

I am connecting to resources in a natural way.

I am finding many opportunities for expansion and upliftment.

I move with confidence and peace throughout my day.

I see my progress and I celebrate it.

I feel my completeness and I am satisfied, happy and content.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment