Saturday, April 27, 2019

Natural Expansion

Once you have established an uplifting practice for yourself, it will expand naturally.

You will find yourself maintaining your inspired thinking not only for yourself and the situations around you, but for others in a general way.

Specific opportunities will begin to come to you as well.

The same way we would never let a child of ours remain in pain, we cannot bear to see others suffer.

By applying the tools and techniques we have learned to support our own practice to other situations, we can be an uplifting influence.

This does not require actual speech; it occurs as you direct your uplifting attitude to the situation.

I find myself affirming that a solution is at hand for everyone involved.

The same way that I trust the Universe to bring me the ideas I need, I affirm that the Universe is available in a current situation.

As I sit quietly and gain a sense of peace through this type of meditation, I often see a disturbing situation resolve itself.

The frustration and impatience some one is experiencing will stop as they receive the services they need.

A parent will be able to quiet a restless child as the atmosphere is lifted through applying this affirmative and deeply meditative practice.

As you continue to affirm the presence of the Universe and Its solutions, you will see the results around you.

On one particular occasion, I had the opportunity to speak directly to a man who was in deep depression and grief over the loss of his wife.

Even though it had been some time, he had been unable to find comfort.

As we spoke, I was able to find a way to relate how, as an art teacher, he valued the work of the painters in history,

I was able to convey the idea that he could continue to value the wonderful qualities his wife expressed throughout their marriage.

He was able to accept his ongoing appreciation which he could draw on every time he thought of her.

His depression was lifted and when I visited him several months later, he was a contributing member in various activities, and enjoying the associations.

We are always able to receive uplifting ideas for the situation by acknowledging the presence of the Universe, and we can often share them in appropriate ways.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment