Thursday, March 14, 2019

Success From the Inside

I feel my success now from the inside.

I know the work which I have done to redirect my life and to rewrite the lies I was brought up with.

It has required great consistency in order to gain control instead of living the life that was a result of the lies.

In learning to listen within, I now receive a flow of inspiration.

I trust the flow because I see where it leads me.

It not only comforts me, it causes others to feel better within themselves as I share it.

The success I feel within creates peace and calm throughout my life.

I am willing to move in the new direction created by the flow of inspiration which I receive daily.

I am confident as I connect with the resources which help me express my ideas.

I feel a sense of expectancy and joy and confidence.

I am sure of my ideas because I have seen the change they have created for me.

I live in complete confidence as I allow my ideas to flow abundantly.

By responding to my new direction instead of past fears, I walk on new ground.

I have dealt with each fear and redirected myself so consistently that I have a new life.

My tiny steps have added up to living in a place of happiness, joy and confidence.

I am sure of myself and my ability to live in comfort.

I love building on my success within and seeing it expressed outwardly.

I am grateful for the appreciation that my work receives.

I am grateful that people recognize the work that I am doing.

I love seeing the uplifting effect that my work brings into the lives of others.

It is a joy experiencing success from within and seeing it spread to so many.


© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment