Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The Confidence of Expectation

I have the confidence of expectation as I do the work that I love.

I am in a completely different frame of mind from “bloom where you are planted”.

I am finding new ground to grow in.

As I trust my intuition and move in that direction, I am connecting with what I love.

I am better at it and willing to learn and work at it than other things.

I gain more and more confidence as I do the work to improve at what I love doing.

Even though others do not have the same attitude, I am still able to enjoy myself and to excel.

I am grateful to have the expectation of doing what I love as I follow my intuition.

As I continue in my work, I see more openings and opportunities.

I am able to improve with new goals in mind.

There is a feeling of optimism and happiness.

It is an upbeat experience.

My ability to move in the direction of what I love is connecting me to what I desire.

My life is shifting direction and emphasis.

Instead of using my creative energy for making sure I fit in and can do what is expected of me well, I am enjoying my own direction.

I revel in the trust I am giving myself.

My entire experience is lighter and fuller.

I know now that I can follow this feeling of light and expectation and confidence wherever it takes me.

I have been willing to do the work in other directions.

Now I am doing the work in the direction which calls me.

I am so aligned with who and what I am, that I am experiencing a confidence I never knew was in me.

This is the goal to which I have been moving all my life.

I am so grateful to discover it and put it into action now.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment