Monday, March 11, 2019

Poise in My New Position

The steps I have taken are overcoming deep fears from my past.

I am receiving encouragement from the progress I am experiencing.

I am finding new and meaningful connections.

I am learning that I can walk away from the old patterns.

My new life is one that I choose.

I include what is important and lovely.

I am part of a world of value and beauty.

As I express the ideas which come to me, I am participating in my own world creation.

I value my ability to create meaningful work and to share it with my community.

I am empowered to create and to share my inspiration through continuing to take each tiny step.

I have the authority to express my ideas in meaningful ways.

I value the opportunities I am receiving by putting my ideas into action.

I trust the response I elicit through my uplifting words.

I feel the uplifting power from within.

I see the improvement in my own life.

I am living with poise and satisfying self-direction.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment