Saturday, November 22, 2014

What Life Is Not

Over and over again through examples and stories of past generations, I was shown what life is not.

I have chosen a better life.

It has taken study and observation to build something from scratch.

I did discover that all the past was not lies.

As I was able to lift my head and free myself from the lies,  I was able to recognize the good and extract it and use it as well.

But carefully, oh so carefully, because the past rushes up to envelop me.

So I draw on my good form the Infinite within.

It is good.  It is a pure Source.

It is a constant Source.

It does not disappoint.

Patiently, oh so patiently, It waits on me to discover my new life, my true life.

And for every step I take, I feel the closeness, the consciousness of a particular love.

It is worth the work.

I am succeeding.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment