Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Four Holiday Meditations - What to Bring to the Table

When I prepare the food, let it be with patience, calm and gratitude.

Let me bring uplifting conversation to share, free from family gossip or politics.

Let me share funny stories, and uplifting moments.

Let me share poetry I have read or written for the occasion.

Let me share a holiday book for signatures and comments.

Let me add photos and send it to each person.

Let me provide games and tables for smaller conversational groups.

Let all who walk through my door be blessed and uplifted by this occasion.

As I walk through the door, let me be prepared with an uplifting and forgiving thought for each person.

Let us all be blessed by this occasion.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment