Saturday, November 8, 2014

New and Old

I am easing into my old situation, but with a new view.

I have brought my new livelihood with me and I am developing it.

It feels different.

I know where I am going.

I am peaceful and confident.

It is all new, but in an old situation.

I wasn’t even sure I could do this, but I am.

As I continue my study about who I am and continue to express my deep sense of me, I am involved in my new livelihood wherever I am.

I love seeing how the pieces are fitting together even here.

Old painful memories have given way to a new view of my life.

It is worth living through such situations and circumstances just to see the progress that is possible.

Nothing is impossible to the forces of the Impersonal Beneficent Universe.

I am inspired.

I am taken care of.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment